YOUtopia Gate Hours of Operation
YOUtopia starts at 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 18, 2023 and ends at 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 22, 2023.
When you first arrive, you will be greeted by our Gate & Greeters team. Anyone arriving prior to the initial gate opening on Wednesday at 12:00 p.m. must be on the Early Arrival List. If you arrive early without being on the list, you will be turned away and staged in the parking lot until the gates reopen.
Approved Early Arrival:
- Monday – Tuesday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm – Theme Camps members & Artists who’ve been pre-approved and on the Early Arrival List.
- Wednesday: 9:00 am – 11:59 am – Theme Camps members & Artists who’ve been pre-approved and on the Early Arrival List.
Official Event Open Gate Times
- Wednesday: 12:00 pm to midnight
- Thursday: 9:00 am to midnight
- Friday: 9:00 am to midnight
- Saturday: 9:00 am through 9:00 pm
To be admitted to YOUtopia you must bring:
- Printed ticket
- Valid Photo ID with a name that matches your ticket*
- Car or RV pass (Motorcycles will not need a vehicle pass)
- We also require you to print, sign, and bring applicable waivers.
* Valid Photo ID means a license, passport or state or military ID card. It MUST show your date of birth.
Re-entry to YOUtopia before the event officially opens is allowed for event staff and approved artists and camps. We request that you keep them to the minimum necessary. All re-entry must go through the entry process and check back in with gate and your vehicle will be searched.
After Event Official Opens
YOUtopia 2023 has a NO EXIT policy for the duration of the event. Once you arrive, you are asked to NOT drive your personal vehicle. No leaving the event with expectations of returning. Once you leave, you are no longer allowed back in the event.
EMERGENCY EXCEPTION TO RE-ENTRY
Exceptions are made for participants that have a sudden unforeseeable major emergency outside YOUtopia. These situations must be approved by an Event Staff and, if approved, will grant the participant a single re-entry during the event. In case of emergency, contact a YOUtopia staff or volunteer to reach a ranger and/or gate to communicate your situation.