If you received a Scholarship Ticket last year, or any year for that matter, you may apply again.
Eligibility for a Scholarship Ticket is based upon your application and the creation of something that represents/embodies your favorite of the 10 Principles. The creation can be anything (a poem, a video, art, etc.) and will be judged using the following criteria:
- Visual Aesthetics of created work/piece
- Time & degree of completion of your application and the created work/piece
- How well the created work/piece speaks to the principle(s)
- How the created work/piece impacts the event
- The overall effort of application and created work/piece
The work must be submitted with your application. Do not state that you will be gifting something at the Event or your application will not be accepted. The work MUST be submitted with your application. Scholarship Tickets are available and will be distributed on a first-come, first qualified basis. Scholarship Tickets will cost $90.00 once awarded by the Scholarship Ticket Committee.
The deadline is October 10, 2020, at 11:59 p.m.