If you received a “low-income ticket” ticket last year, or any year for that matter, you may apply again.
Eligibility for a Scholarship Ticket are based upon your application and the creation of something that represents/embodies your favorite of the 10 Principles. The creation can be anything (a poem, a video, art, etc.) will be judged using the following criteria:
- Visual Aesthetics of created work/piece
- Time & degree of completion of your application and the created work/piece
- How well the created work/piece speaks to the principle(s)
- How the created work/piece impacts the event
- Overall effort of application and created work/piece
Scholarship Tickets are available and will be distributed on a first come, first qualified basis. Scholarship Tickets will cost $85.00 once awarded by the Scholarship Ticket Committee
Deadline is September 30, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.